Reduced day margins are currently available from 6:00 PM EST to 4:45 PM EST. A full list of the day margin rates can be found on our margins page.
Articles in this section
- What exchanges does Tradovate offer?
- Can I trade back month futures at Tradovate?
- What order types are available?
- What futures options can I trade with Tradovate?
- What are the trading hours?
- What hours are day margins available?
- What is the difference between a day trade and overnight position?
- Does Tradovate offer trading for stocks, equity and index options, and ETFs?
- Where can I find contract information, such as symbols, size, and tick values?
- Can I hold positions overnight?