It depends on a few factors. You need to have sufficient margin excess above your withdrawal amount for it to be processed. Contingent upon your positions and balance, you may or may not need to close positions to withdraw funds.
Articles in this section
- How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Where are my funds held?
- How do I add wire instructions to my account?
- How long before my deposited funds are available for trading?
- Can I hold collateral other than cash in my account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- Can another person send funds to my Tradovate account?
- Can I fund my account in currencies other than the US dollar?
- How long before my withdrawal is sent?
- Do I need to close my positions before withdrawing funds from my account?