It depends on a few factors. You need to have sufficient margin excess above your withdrawal amount for it to be processed. Contingent upon your positions and balance, you may or may not need to close positions to withdraw funds.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up ACH for funds deposits and withdrawals on my Tradovate account?
- How do I request an ACH deposit or withdrawal?
- How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Where are my funds held?
- How do I add wire instructions to my account?
- How long before my deposited funds are available for trading?
- Can I hold collateral other than cash in my account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- Can another person send funds to my Tradovate account?
- Can I fund my account in currencies other than the US dollar?