Wire deposits for open accounts will be posted as soon as we receive receipt notification from our clearing firm, which is typically within 1 business day. Checks are made available 3 business days after receipt.
Articles in this section
- How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Where are my funds held?
- How do I add wire instructions to my account?
- How long before my deposited funds are available for trading?
- Can I hold collateral other than cash in my account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- Can another person send funds to my Tradovate account?
- Can I fund my account in currencies other than the US dollar?
- How long before my withdrawal is sent?
- Do I need to close my positions before withdrawing funds from my account?