Wire deposits for open accounts will be posted as soon as we receive receipt notification from our clearing firm, which is typically within 1 business day. Checks and ACH deposits are made available 3-5 business days after receipt.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up ACH for funds deposits and withdrawals on my Tradovate account?
- How do I request an ACH deposit or withdrawal?
- How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Where are my funds held?
- How do I add wire instructions to my account?
- How long before my deposited funds are available for trading?
- Can I hold collateral other than cash in my account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- Can another person send funds to my Tradovate account?
- Can I fund my account in currencies other than the US dollar?