Yes, you may open different account types as well as sub accounts for different trading strategies, managed accounts, etc. To see instructions on requesting a sub account, visit the How do I request a sub account FAQ.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Dorman Trading and Tradovate account 1099 tax form?
- How do I open an account at Tradovate?
- What types of accounts can I open at Tradovate?
- What qualifies as a source of income?
- What type of utility bills are accepted?
- What is the minimum amount to open an account?
- Is there any cost for opening an account?
- What kind of account statements will I receive?
- How long does it take to transfer an account from another brokerage firm?
- Do I have to fund my account to open it?