The FCM holding your trading account will provide daily and monthly account statements. In addition, the FCM will provide a Form 1099 annually for US-based accounts.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum amount to open an account?
- How do I open an account at Tradovate?
- Is there any cost for opening an account?
- What types of accounts can I open at Tradovate?
- What kind of account statements will I receive?
- How long does it take to transfer an account from another brokerage firm?
- What can I do to ensure a transfer is completed quickly?
- Does Tradovate provide a 1099 tax form?
- I did not receive or deleted my verification email. Can it be resent?
- Can I withdraw funds without closing my account?