Members pay all applicable exchange, NFA, and clearing fees related to their trading activity. Check the Market Resources section of our website to view current fees.
Members also pay market data subscriber fees to exchanges to view real-time market data for the markets they trade.
Here is a list of standard account service fees that may be applied:
- Incoming checks and wires: Free
- Outgoing domestic wire: $30
- Outgoing international wire: $40
- Outgoing check (standard mail): Free
- Outgoing check (overnight mail): Fedex Rate
- Returned check or insufficient funds: $25
- Incoming account transfer: Free
- Outgoing account transfer: $25
- Telephone order: $30
- Position liquidation: $25 for first auto-liquidation and $50 for each subsequent auto-liquidation