Yes, you may hold different types of collateral for margin purposes with Tradovate. The primarily accepted forms of collateral are U.S. Treasury products but if you have additional collateral types for deposit, please contact us to review and confirm if we can facilitate.
Articles in this section
- How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Where are my funds held?
- How do I add wire instructions to my account?
- How long before my deposited funds are available for trading?
- Can I hold collateral other than cash in my account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- Can another person send funds to my Tradovate account?
- Can I fund my account in currencies other than the US dollar?
- How long before my withdrawal is sent?
- Do I need to close my positions before withdrawing funds from my account?