Yes, you may hold different types of collateral for margin purposes with Tradovate. The primarily accepted forms of collateral are U.S. Treasury products but if you have additional collateral types for deposit, please contact us to review and confirm if we can facilitate.
Articles in this section
- Can I set up ACH for funds deposits and withdrawals on my Tradovate account?
- How do I request an ACH deposit or withdrawal?
- How can I deposit funds into my account?
- Where are my funds held?
- How do I add wire instructions to my account?
- How long before my deposited funds are available for trading?
- Can I hold collateral other than cash in my account?
- How do I withdraw funds from my account?
- Can another person send funds to my Tradovate account?
- Can I fund my account in currencies other than the US dollar?