The Tradovate system runs a pre-trade risk review of your account to determine if you have the available margin to place the proposed trade. If you do not, the order will be rejected and you would need to add funds or close other positions in order to place the new trade.
Articles in this section
- Does Tradovate offer special margins for day trading?
- What are the margin requirements at Tradovate?
- Does Tradovate offer margin trading?
- How do futures margins work?
- Can I place trades while my account is under margined?
- How can I tell how much margin my positions require?
- Is margin trading in futures different from stock trading?
- Does Tradovate offer SPAN margins?