A day trade is a trade that is opened and closed during the current session. An overnight position is a trade that is opened and the position is held past the close of the market.
Articles in this section
- How do I access Tradovate Challenges?
- What exchanges does Tradovate offer?
- Can I trade back month futures at Tradovate?
- What order types are available?
- What are the trading hours?
- What is the difference between a day trade and overnight position?
- Does Tradovate offer trading for stocks, equity and index options, and ETFs?
- Where can I find contract information, such as symbols, size, and tick values?
- Can I hold positions overnight?
- If Tradovate is connected to an exchange but does not have a particular contract available on the platform, can that contract still be traded?