A day trade is a trade that is opened and closed during the current session (see trading hours for day session on our Markets page). An overnight position is a trade that is opened and the position is held past the close of the market.
Articles in this section
- What exchanges does Tradovate offer?
- Does Tradovate offer futures spreads and futures options?
- Can I trade back month futures at Tradovate?
- What order types are available?
- What are the trading hours?
- What hours are day margins available?
- What is the difference between a day trade and overnight position?
- Does Tradovate offer trading for stocks, equity and index options, and ETFs?
- Where can I find contract information, such as symbols, size, and tick values?
- Can I hold positions overnight?