Your initial margin can exceed 100% due to the reduced margin requirements for day trading. In order to hold a position past the session close, your initial margin must be below 100% or a margin call may be issued, so it is important to monitor each margin level for your account management.
Articles in this section
- How do I lock my account risks settings?
- Does Tradovate offer 2-factor authentication?
- How do I enable text message verification?
- How do I enable the authenticator app?
- How do I enable the security key?
- How do I enable trusted devices?
- How do I enable standard 2-Factor Authentication?
- How do I access TPO charts?
- How do I set a Weekly Profit Trigger on my account?
- How do I set a Daily Profit Trigger on my account?