Your initial margin can exceed 100% due to the reduced margin requirements for day trading. In order to hold a position past the session close, your initial margin must be below 100% or a margin call may be issued, so it is important to monitor each margin level for your account management.
Articles in this section
- How can I enable 2-Factor Authentication for my Tradovate account?
- Can I trade once and have orders sent to multiple accounts?
- How do I access indicators that have been shared with the community?
- How do I disable Order Status Notifications?
- How do I use the Spread Matrix?
- Can I use hotkeys with Tradovate?
- How do I use the Rectangle drawing tool?
- How do I use the Text tool on the chart?
- How do I use the Trend drawing tool?
- Can I hide my account number and balance in the platform?