Your orders are held securely at the exchange or server-side, never on your device. If you are on the go or switch between devices, you will have full visibility and management of your orders. If you have an internet outage or device disruption, your orders will still be working.
Articles in this section
- How do I access Tradovate Challenges?
- What exchanges does Tradovate offer?
- Can I trade back month futures at Tradovate?
- What order types are available?
- What are the trading hours?
- What is the difference between a day trade and overnight position?
- Does Tradovate offer trading for stocks, equity and index options, and ETFs?
- Where can I find contract information, such as symbols, size, and tick values?
- Can I hold positions overnight?
- If Tradovate is connected to an exchange but does not have a particular contract available on the platform, can that contract still be traded?