several requests for colors and interface
- It would be helpful if the lines/ moving averages are easily identifiable or labeled somehow.
- more general color options for further customization.
- additional neutral themes in addition to current dark and light interface themes.
- when chart is zoomed out,its extremely difficult to see among indicators because the colors are too dim. It takes too much effort to color change each chart zoomed in or out.
- when a layout is saved, i would expect it to load as i left it. however when its opened, the layout is generally the same but the proportion of everything is changed.
- dedicated tick counter on active chart. the current tick bar indicator lags severely until the user scrolls the chart back and forth.
- is there a way to adjust font size of components
- is there a way to set hotkeys for drawing tools or maybe allow right click/ middle mouse click for drawing menu
- scalable overlay of volume bars
- chart zoom to where mouse is placed on the active trading chart. currently it zooms from the right side of chart.
- probably mentioned before but syncing of drawings to other charts as well as enabling/ disabling drawing and studies with a button.
- lighter colors for menu headers and indicator areas for cleaner viewing of modules.
Okay perhaps thats a lot but thats what been on my mind after using the demo for two weeks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.